HeatInsulation Anti-cutting Economic Working Gloves
Anti-cutting glovescan effectively block the sharp objects of the opponent's injury, to ensurethat the hand can be safe and dangerous operations.Anti-cutting gloves awide range of applications, all the opponents have hurt the industrial laborcan be worn. And anti-cutting gloves process complexity, the quality ofanti-cutting requirements are very high.
Anti-cutting Working Gloves Description:
Material: Cotton / PU
Size: 7/S ; 8/M ;9/L ; 10/XL ;11/XXLinches
Weight: 80±10 g/ pair
Color: Greyor Black Certificate: CE EN388
Packing Details: 12 pairs / dozen in poly bag, 20 Polybags / ctn or as customer request
M.O.Q: 500 dozs
Capacity: 200000 dozens per month
Payment Terms: 30% TT as deposit , the balance against the copy ofB/L or L/C at sight
Delivery Time: 30-45 days after received deposit
Sample Policy: Free samples, clients pay express cost
Anti-cutting Economic Gloves Features:
- Seamlessknit Cotton shell offers increased comfort, finger dexterityand breathability.
- Polyurethane(PU)coatings offer great puncture and abrasion resistance while offering excellenttactile sensitivity.
- KnitWrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove.
- Breathableback for comfort.
- Comewith color coded hem sizing and are individually poly bagged by the pair.
Heat Insulation Anti-cutting Gloves Application:
- Assembling, inspecting and packing small ordelicate parts.
- Assembly and handling of nuts, bolts and screws
- Carpentry, drywall, roofing
- Final assembly areas
- General material handling
- Shipping and receiving - handling cartons andpackaging
Our Cut Resistant Gloves:
1. Liner: 13 gauge seamless machine knitted Cotton
2. Coating: Polyurethane (PU) coated on palm
3. Cuff: Elastic knit wrist
4. Cut Resistant Gloves: cut level 3.4.5
5. Materials: Kevlar, HPPE fiber and steel wire.
6. Knit Gloves Liner: nylon gloves, polyester gloves, cotton gloves, acrylic gloves and other material knit gloves.
7. Dipped Gloves: PU dipped gloves, nitrile dipped gloves, latex dipped gloves and PVC dipped gloves.
8. Touch Screen Gloves: Two fingers conductive, three fingers conductive, five fingers conductive etc.
9. Heat Resistant Gloves: resistance 100C to 600C.
If you interest in our product , please contact me freely.
While sending the inquiry to me, kindly provide me thedetailed specification, such as Size , Color , Usage , Material , Thickness , Length , Cuff Tightness , Sale Market , we will quote you at best reasonable price ASAP.
Welcome to our manufactory.
Product Categories : Cut Resistant Gloves